The Cook County Department of Public Health (CCDPH) plans to lift Mitigation Order 2021-11 on February 28, 2022.
CCDPH will act in alignment with the state of Illinois and the city of Chicago as improvements are continuing throughout the region in key COVID-19 metrics. The COVID- 19 positivity rate in CCDPH’s suburban Cook County is 3%, and the 7-day rolling average for confirmed cases as of 2/18/22 is 285. The region’s ICU and Non-ICU admissions numbers, and the positivity rate are both in the ‘lower transmission’ risk category, and confirmed cases continue to decrease and are approaching the lower transmission category.
Lifting Mitigation Order 2021-11 would mean:
- Masks will no longer be required in all indoor public places for the general public.
- Masks will continue to be required in those settings as required by federal or State Order or CDC guidelines (healthcare settings, public transportation and transportation hubs, congregate care settings)
- In the settings covered by Order 2021-11 (those where food or drink are served for on-premises consumption and health and fitness centers):
- Proof of vaccination for patrons in businesses that are covered by the order will no longer be required.
- Proof of vaccination or weekly testing for employees covered by the Order will no longer be required.
Source: Cook County Public Health
In other words its over, we hope to see you soon!
Thank you mr. Antonio this is Sergio Mahon on behalf of my wife and I we appreciate your hospitality keep up the great work sir
Thanks so much bro, appreciate the luv and support fam!
First time here
I had a great time Slique Jay Adams awesome artist man you can blow you have a new follow the Taven awesome custmer service the place was Beauiful you have awesome establishment My recommendation
Is. A plus lets not for the food Delicious
Thank you so much! We are so glad that you enjoyed!